Tuesday 2 January 2018

Whatsapp Status Attitude For girls| Whatsapp Status Attitude For her| Whatsapp Status Attitude girls

Whatsapp Status Attitude For girls

1.Life will give you exactly what you need, not what you want.

2.Your Whatsapp say’s online ,If your online then why  aren’t  you  texting me

3.  I did lots of stupid things on social networking sites but at least I never commented “Cute pic                dear“ on girls profile picture.

4.  I started out with nothing and i still have most of it ::)

5. When a girl cries, it’s not usually over one thing. It’s built up anger and emotions that she is been        holding in for too long.

6. I love being a girl. I love my id as female, and I would never trade it for the world. .Being a girl is        truly an amazing thing.

7. Make a girl happy. That’s the most amazing feeling she can ever experience.





whatsapp status attitude for girls


8. Someone asked me what is your attitude?..then I simply replied ..being single is my attitude.

9. What you think of yourself is much more important than…what people think of you.

Whatsapp Status Attitude girls


10. Whenever Someone Hurts you, Don’t Cry..! and please  remember It takes 49 Muscles to cry And 12 Muscles to Smile But Only 5 Muscles to give a slap…!

11. I’m a girl. I feel I am angle.I overreact. I underestimate. I overestimate. I over think everything. I         dream big.
12. I love being a girl because I can wear my hair, long, short and anything else in between and get a        way with it.
13. I was not busy to be online… .I had just gave up on my life , but  when I picked up this girls                phone and saw my contact name as “Free Recharge Bakara ”

14.  I will marry the girl who look as pretty as in her voter id or Aadhaar card

15.They say we learn from our mistakes. So I'm making as many as possible! Soon I will be a                   genius.


Whatsapp Status Attitude for her


16. I will not allow anything outside of myself determine my happiness.


17. Someone else’s opinion of you does not have to become your reality.


18. It took me a long time not to judge myself through someone else’s eyes.

20. A fruit salad is delicious precisely because each fruit maintains it’s own flavor.

21. Sorry vegetarians we can’t pretend.

22. Waiting for Wi-Fi network.

23. I wish I had Google in my mind and antivirus in my heart.

24. I’m not a backup plan, and definitely not a second choice!

25. Take charge of your attitude. Don’t let someone else choose it for you.

26. I love being a girl because I’m my Daddy’s little girl and that rocks!

27.Do not compare yourself to others. If you do so, you are insulting and  lose yourself.

28. True happiness comes when you can look at yourself and like what you see!

Whatsapp Status Attitude to girls


29. Be yourself because an original is worth more than just a copy.

30. I’m not what has happened to me. I am what I choose to become.

32. Most of the shadows of this life are caused by standing in one’s own sunshine.

33. If you donot have respect for yourself, you won’t get it anywhere else.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts